Trade Goods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slipitin 70 Hunter

2 posters

Go down

Slipitin 70 Hunter Empty Slipitin 70 Hunter

Post  Slipitin Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:17 pm

Character Name: Slipitin LEVEL 70 DRAENEI HUNTER
Time Zone: Central(texas)
Any level 50+ alts on Arthas: No

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arthas&n=Slipitin
Stats (If your armory shows off spec gear):

Would you consider respeccing or regemming for raids: Yes, definately

Raid Experience:
Kara – Clear
Gruul’s – Clear
Mag – Clear
ZA – Clear
SSC – Clear
TK – Clear
Hyjal – 4/5
BT - 6/9

I currently have a shadow priest on Aggramar (Easy Company Guild). I’m still in the guild and I raid with them on a casual basis now, since I’m on my hunter full time.

Past guilds and reasons for leaving: None on Arthas. I just hit 70 on this guy. I made this character to start raiding with a friend on PVP in which, coincidentally, is why I am applying to your guild.

Computer/Internet Specs: P4 3 GHz, 2 gig ram, ATI radeon 9800 pro. DSL internet

Do you have vent and/or a mic: Yes

A little about yourself: I’ve been playing wow for about 2 and a half years. I’ve been in the raiding scene since I hit 60 on my first character. I’m 23 years old and I go to school. I’m a serious raider but at the same time I like to have fun. Outside of wow, I’m into a lot of sports. Don’t really play them anymore, but I never miss my games Very Happy . I’m easy going and I normally get along well with others. My gear isn’t the best at the moment. I just hit 70 two days ago on this toon, but I offer a lot of experience in just about every fight in the game and this is my second 70 hunter so I do know how to play my class well.

Thanks, Jon (Slipitin)

Slipitin

Back to top Go down

Slipitin 70 Hunter Empty Re: Slipitin 70 Hunter

Post  hermioney Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:48 am

You can send a tell to Hermioney, Lunariann, Cratchet, or Archonist for a guild invite and then we will do a trial run. We have atleast 3 active hunters with another coming most of the time so I can't gaurentee you much raid time. If this changes your decision please let us know.
hermioney
hermioney

Back to top Go down