Trade Goods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Visorola Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:34 pm

ello ello!
Visorola
22 years

Also play: fafurion 70 mage (pvp only pretty much)

As i was saying to cratchet earlier I dont have much raid experience outside of gruul/mag/za
Was formally a member of phoenix flame for a long time, had an argument with an officer and decided to leave, move on to better pastures if u will.

Yes i do have vent, and a mic

I currently am a manager of a Rona *similar to home depot* in toronto, canada. I play rugby with a club called the crusaders as starting inside flanker. I am coming back to wow after a prolonged break just to have some fun basically. Currently Vis is holy spec sitting at a cool 2100+ healing I tend to raid tho at around 2080 base cause i love that trinket from H mgt. I do some pvp on vis usually just to get points as i find playing holy pally in pvp comparable to constantly running into a closed door.
Anyway hope this gets approved and im looking forward to meeting those of you which i have not yet met.

cheers and see ya in game regardless of this app.'s outcome.

Visorola

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Cratchet Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:40 pm

well normally we yell at people for not following the template posted above :p but i talked to you ingame already so it's chill. send me (Cratchet), Hermioney, or Lunariann a tell in game for a ginvite and we will set up a trial run with you for a heroic sometime

Cratchet

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunariann Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:21 am

<- scrummie/fly half

<3 rugby, winner in my book
Lunariann
Lunariann

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content