Trade Goods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spammy - Lvl 70 Druid

2 posters

Go down

Spammy - Lvl 70 Druid Empty Spammy - Lvl 70 Druid

Post  Nat Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:21 am

Character Name: Spammy
Time Zone: EST
Any level 50+ alts on Arthas: Natizzle - 70 Rogue, Naggernate - 70 Warrior, Eggnog - 70 Hunter, Lunchbox - 70 Warlock and Neoshaman - 52 Shaman

Armory Link
Stats (If your armory shows off spec gear): Shes in her resto gear right now. 1105 healing and 386 Mp5, but she just hit 70 a month ago and it would be a lot more if I was resto spec and had her gear socketed and gemmed. My rogue had always been my main until we needed some tanks, then I began raiding on Naggernate.
Natizzle Armory Link
Naggernate Armory Link

Would you consider respeccing or regemming for raids: Not a problem. I've done resto before, and I want to make her resto, right now I'm feral just because I've been solo questing to make some gold and stuff.

Raid Experience: To be honest, not much Post-BC. Kara and Mags. I did a pretty much everything Pre-BC so I'm not new to raiding, I know how it works, I've been playing the game for three years now. I'm a pretty quick learner.

Past guilds and reasons for leaving: I was with Kingdom until everyone took breaks and we just don't raid much. I'd like to experience more of the BC raiding before WoTLK. I got my Warrior in Exile but they haven't been raiding much lately either.

Computer/Internet Specs: 2.8Ghz Processor, 2.0Ghz RAM, Radeon 750X Pro Graphics, Cable Internet(T1 when I'm at school).

Do you have vent and/or a mic: Yep, both.

A little about yourself: My name is Nate, I'm 21. I like to go to bars, party, soccer, WoW... I got an asian girlfriend. I'm from NH, I go to school at UConn as a BME undergraduate. I once played a 27 hour long AV back in the day when everyone just clashed at the field of stife. I had my roommate get my dinner, breakfast and lunch. I only moved to the bathroom. Eventually, I got more of a life and I no longer do things quite like that.

Nat

Back to top Go down

Spammy - Lvl 70 Druid Empty Re: Spammy - Lvl 70 Druid

Post  hermioney Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:34 am

thats quite the AV lol, anyway I cant look at the armory at work since they have it blocked but your healing is a little low; we can get you an invite and perhaps get you some gear as long as you can make our raid times which are currently wednesday and sunday from 8-11 pm. Send a tell to Hermioney, Cratchet, or Lunariann.
hermioney
hermioney

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:50 am

Yea, i'll be on tonight so ill contact someone, wed should def not be a problem and sundays vary for me because of my work schedule

Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down