Trade Goods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're my former guild, so I want you to know

4 posters

Go down

You're my former guild, so I want you to know Empty You're my former guild, so I want you to know

Post  Kiley Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:40 am

Harold, it's Bateman, Patrick Bateman. You're my lawyer so I think you should know: I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to! She almost got away, and uh someone else there I can't remember! maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Paul Allen. I killed PAUL ALLEN with an AXE in the FACE, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even...oh... I ate some of their brains...and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, AH-HAH-HAH-HAH, I just had to kill a LOT of people! And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty SICK GUY! So, if you get back tomorrow, I may show up at Harry's Bar. So, you know. Keep your eyes OPEN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yflWuv8n6E
Kiley
Kiley

Back to top Go down

You're my former guild, so I want you to know Empty Re: You're my former guild, so I want you to know

Post  hermioney Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:17 pm

lol too bad youtube is blocked where i work Sad
hermioney
hermioney

Back to top Go down

You're my former guild, so I want you to know Empty Re: You're my former guild, so I want you to know

Post  Bloodyroar Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:19 pm

I love that movie! "A moment of sheer panic rushes over me when I realize that Paul's apartment overlooks the park; and is obviously more expensive than mine."
Bloodyroar
Bloodyroar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiley Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:25 pm

Bloodyroar wrote:I love that movie! "A moment of sheer panic rushes over me when I realize that Paul's apartment overlooks the park; and is obviously more expensive than mine."

Haha, the whole business card thing throughout the movie is great too, he has some serious envy issues on top of everything else ;p
Kiley
Kiley

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiley Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:30 pm

Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?
Kiley
Kiley

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioney Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:34 pm

i've never seen that movie before maybe i will put it on my parents netflix haha
hermioney
hermioney

Back to top Go down

Post  Craiggles Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:55 am

oh shit, carl hasn't seen a movie? If we ever play scene it... you are on my team in advance carl.

Craiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioney Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:18 am

haha ok, i've never heard of that game before; my family refuses to play LOTR trivial pursuit with me tho lol
hermioney
hermioney

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiley Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:34 pm

LMAO

LOOK AT THE COMMENTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjofzZ--oqE
Kiley
Kiley

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiley Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:54 pm

You're my former guild, so I want you to know American_Psycho-1
Kiley
Kiley

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiley Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:29 pm

You're my former guild, so I want you to know Americanpsycho
Kiley
Kiley

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiley Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:00 am

You're my former guild, so I want you to know American-psycho-02
Kiley
Kiley

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioney Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:24 pm

affraid
hermioney
hermioney

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiley Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:40 am

hermioney wrote:affraid

You're my former guild, so I want you to know 2008_03_10_chainsaw
Kiley
Kiley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum