Trade Goods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this gonna be our main discussion forum?

+4
hermioney
Zillaana
Chastisement
Craiggles
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is this gonna be our main discussion forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is this gonna be our main discussion forum?

Post  Kiley Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:44 am

WTB/WTS Gossip, PST
Kiley
Kiley

Back to top Go down

Is this gonna be our main discussion forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is this gonna be our main discussion forum?

Post  hermioney Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:24 pm

Kiley wrote:WTB/WTS Gossip, PST

I heard that Craiggless is bringing home his new boyfriend(Cratchet) to show his parents. Discuss.
hermioney
hermioney

Back to top Go down

Post  Craiggles Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:01 pm

I'm pretty worried about it. He's not up to par look wise with my past significant others. Also, if they see his mom they will completely and udderly flip shit.

Craiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioney Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:44 am

Man I hope they dont ask to see the WWS reports cause then they will see what a scrub he is. If only he had been a warlock his life would have been so much better. Esspecially if he had been a Harry Potter char too.
hermioney
hermioney

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiley Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:56 am

hermioney wrote:Man I hope they dont ask to see the WWS reports cause then they will see what a scrub he is. If only he had been a warlock his life would have been so much better. Esspecially if he had been a Harry Potter char too.

Is Emma Watson legal now? ;p
Kiley
Kiley

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioney Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:01 pm

O for sure man! I think she turned 18 like a couple of months ago. Though i've told the ppl in this guild who lived on my dorm floor that my goal is to meet a really rich & smart girl at college so that i can be the stay at home dad Very Happy. I get to sleep in and watch the Price is Right.
hermioney
hermioney

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiley Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:20 pm

hermioney wrote:O for sure man! I think she turned 18 like a couple of months ago. Though i've told the ppl in this guild who lived on my dorm floor that my goal is to meet a really rich & smart girl at college so that i can be the stay at home dad Very Happy. I get to sleep in and watch the Price is Right.

Oh man. "Househusband" has got to be the best profession there is. Plus, there's the fringe benefits -- with a doctor as a wife you get free medical care, with an actress you get "referred fame," and with a lawyer you get...well...if you ever plan that heist on the British Museum to steal a Hanzo sword, you'll at least have someone at your trial. Wink
Kiley
Kiley

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioney Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:45 pm

lol househusband is a funny word, I geuss ill have to go with actress since thats what Emma Wateson is haha.
hermioney
hermioney

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiiva Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:08 am

I'm not gonna lie, this thread is pretty gay lol.

rokd
Kiiva
Kiiva

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioney Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:40 am

Kiiva wrote:I'm not gonna lie, this thread is pretty gay lol.

rokd

Your out of the guild. LOL JK. Your just jealous of Kiley and I and how cool we are.
hermioney
hermioney

Back to top Go down

Post  Zillaana Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:07 am

As a rule of thumb you can safely ignore 90% of what kiley says =X

Zillaana

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiiva Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:34 am

hermioney wrote:

rokd

Your out of the guild. LOL JK. Your just jealous of Kiley and I and how cool we are.

=(
Kiiva
Kiiva

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiley Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:40 am

Kiiva wrote:
hermioney wrote:

rokd

=(

There there. We'll always have the King Llane Chess Piece. Here's looking at you, kid.
Kiley
Kiley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum