Trade Goods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry guys but it had to be done.

3 posters

Go down

Sorry guys but it had to be done. Empty Sorry guys but it had to be done.

Post  Cratchet Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:36 am

Okay guys long story short Trade Goods is now officially disbanded.

Sorry about such short notice but it is what it is.

If you would like to find out why, read on.

Basically every single officer of this guild left slowly one by one. Many of you might not even have ever met all of the former guild leaders. But anyway every officer except for me (Cratchet) pretty much quit the guild for some reason or another and i was left with guildmaster. I promoted new officers and initially we were going to attempt to continue to do raids and be an active guild but we realized several things.

1) With Hermioney, Zillaana, and Lunariann (all of whom are going to quit playing), and Archonist, who joined Blue Mountain, all gone, that means that this guild was left with no leadership that has any experience in raids farther than anything we have done (i.e. VR).

2) With the loss of Lunariann, we lost our MT. finding a main tank for a guild that will a) stick with the guild long term and b) be dedicated and geared enough to help is progression-wise is next to impossible.

We decided that even if we did find a main tank who was geared dedicated and reliable enough to do the job right, without raid leaders that are experienced in raiding enough to lead a guild through a progression it wont matter what type of tank you have.

So long story short, we are very sorry to do this but <Trade Goods> is officially disbanded. Sad

Cratchet

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys but it had to be done. Empty Re: Sorry guys but it had to be done.

Post  Jujitsubah Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:31 pm

This was extremely short notice, a message of the day informing everyone would have been a bit more courteous. If anyone wants to try and reform I am all for it. I see no reason why we should abandon all the progress we have made. We've hit a rough spot yes, but abandoning ship isn't the only option we have. Message me in game if your interested and I will try and get something going. I've been having fun with raiding with you all and I would like to continue to do so.

Jujitsubah

Back to top Go down

Post  Craiggles Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:44 pm

Stanaslave said he would be willing to as well. If you guys need me to tank, I will continue to raid through the summer as long as the schedule is not too intense. Just heads up I am pretty busy.

Craiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  Jujitsubah Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:04 pm

Hmm tracking people down may be more difficult than I thought. If you are interested in getting the guild back together I've got a charter started. Be on around the usually time Sunday for raid and lets try and get the ball rolling again.

Jujitsubah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum