Trade Goods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sooooooooooo

3 posters

Go down

sooooooooooo Empty sooooooooooo

Post  Craiggles Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:22 am

I'm bored

Craiggles

Back to top Go down

sooooooooooo Empty Re: sooooooooooo

Post  Kiley Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:11 am

Yeah me too. If you're looking for something to do, read this: http://forum.butchersquad.net/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=11038 I admit I didn't handle the situation well, but I was convinced by others to post the app in the first place. WHY do I listen to people!

The "sarcastic post on an applicant's thread" is referring to my response to Debbier's app, in which I said "Did you honestly think this would go well for you? App as a friend, they'll go easier on you."

BTW, they removed my ability to send private messages, which means they probably read my messages to Dana saying "THIS WHOLE APP IS HORSESHIT, WOW."

So I'm over on Sentinels right now playing my RP rogue...much less drama (so far)!
Kiley
Kiley

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiley Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:14 am

Also, I like how Bigguy said I'm "not an instant 'no'"...haha. IT'S A FRIEND APP!
Kiley
Kiley

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioney Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:10 pm

I had quite the falling out with some of the people in The Butchers when I wanted to raid on my warlock.

As a sidenote, I started playing again too haha, im too weak kiley and you abandoned me as my gaurdian angel Sad . Neway I put up a friend app with Balance; perhaps you could put one up there as well; I asked Dana if it would be ok and he said yes; i'm sure he would say the same for you since your better friends with him than me.
hermioney
hermioney

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioney Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:12 pm

Also just thought you should know im going to see Rush tonight! I'm hoping I can get a picture with Geddy Lee! That would be totally awesome haha.
hermioney
hermioney

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiley Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:40 pm

Good luck getting close enough to him Wink They probably have snipers ordered to fire at will if someone approaches him, hehe.

Yeah, I was considering that a while back but I'm unsure if I'll be playing on Kiley, or in WoW, much anymore.
Kiley
Kiley

Back to top Go down

Post  Craiggles Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:31 am

LOL @ Carl's futile attempts to quit.... I knew it.

In the fall it'll start over again... just keeping my account on 'suspended' lol.

Craiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum