Trade Goods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 druid application

3 posters

Go down

70 druid application Empty 70 druid application

Post  blowyouaway Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:31 am

Character Name: blowyouaway
Time Zone: mountain
Any level 50+ alts on Arthas: 70 hunter montieth

Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arthas&n=Blowyouaway
Stats (If your armory shows off spec gear):

Would you consider respeccing or regemming for raids:i am feral at the moment but i will respec to whatever you like if i can get a lil help with gear cause at the moment only have tanking gear since last guild needed a tank but i will do my damndest to get gear if i need to respec

Raid Experience: unfortunally i only have kara expierence but i listen to instructions well and do as i am told as far as strat i have been to grulls once on hunter as a hunter tank

Past guilds and reasons for leaving: divine intervention and i am leaving cause for one they are not progressing at all and for two they are not gaining new mebers just losing members

Computer/Internet Specs: at&t broadband

Do you have vent and/or a mic:i have mic and vent

A little about yourself:i am 21 years old i started playing wow in august i love the game and covinced my wife to start playing haha but i am a united states army soldier and am very dedicated to playing i do what i can to help out everyone even if i dont need it and would love to join the ranks of tradegoods thanks for letting me aplly and hope to hear from you soon

blowyouaway

Back to top Go down

70 druid application Empty Re: 70 druid application

Post  hermioney Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:02 am

We might need another feral druid but most likely we would need resto druids. I can't look at the armory right now but we can discuss later today when i get home from work.
hermioney
hermioney

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioney Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:15 pm

we will need a feral druid. I'll look at your gear once I get home from work.
hermioney
hermioney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunariann Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:26 pm

mm, well its a good beginning tanking set, though you def need to get earthwarden. braxxis's staff is good in that it does a good job of reducing the damage you take, but its pretty bad as far as threat generation. your dps would have to hold back a lot to keep from pulling aggro. also i notice you have some kara gear but you arent using the kara rep ring?

edit: this is just constructive criticism btw, im not saying no.
Lunariann
Lunariann

Back to top Go down

70 druid application Empty sorry i dint look earlier

Post  blowyouaway Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:16 pm

sorry i didnt look earlier my internet went down but i have not started the kara quest yet and i am actually working on the earthwarden i am like a 1/4 of the way through revered so i can get it i know i need it and it has been my goal since 70 to get it and i will take any segestions to my gear you can give cause it can only better me so i will see if you on when i get on and we can talk

blowyouaway

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down