Trade Goods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corinn (70 hunter) and Anthal (70 druid)

2 posters

Go down

Corinn (70 hunter) and Anthal (70 druid) Empty Corinn (70 hunter) and Anthal (70 druid)

Post  Corinn Sun May 18, 2008 2:42 pm

Character Name: Corinn
Time Zone: Atlantic
Any level 50+ alts on Arthas: Amerisa (65 warlock) Roden (63 warrior) Arlath (60 pally) Moondelia (59 rogue)

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arthas&n=Corinn
Stats (If your armory shows off spec gear): back and forth MM and BM

Would you consider respeccing or regemming for raids: Not a problem

Raid Experience: I have pre TBC raid experience with my druid Anthal, I only ran MC a few dozen times.

Past guilds and reasons for leaving: Was in the Republic with your current guild member Stanaslave, and was in Armatus. I left those guilds due to the guilds disbanding.

Computer/Internet Specs: Amd 3200+ 2 gigs of ram, 6600gt nvida, broadband cable 15mbit.

Do you have vent and/or a mic: yes

A little about yourself: Single male, so i have lots of time to play atm. Been playing wow since release, left and came back a few times. I have been trying to get into a guild to see more end game content, now that my hunter is level 70 which i really enjoy playing.

Corinn

Back to top Go down

Corinn (70 hunter) and Anthal (70 druid) Empty Re: Corinn (70 hunter) and Anthal (70 druid)

Post  Craiggles Sun May 18, 2008 6:07 pm

Looks pretty good - I personally don't know hunters too well though. I'd say the best thing to do would be to contact me (craiggless in game), lunariann, cratchet, or whomever is on in the /who trade goods and ask for any officers/veterans to go through a heroic with you sometime and we can get you invited and such =)

Craiggles

Back to top Go down