Trade Goods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 Paladin - Accepted

3 posters

Go down

70 Paladin - Accepted Empty 70 Paladin - Accepted

Post  Adrict Sat May 03, 2008 7:29 pm

Character Name: Adrict

Armory Link: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arthas&n=Adrict
Stats (If your armory shows off spec gear):

Raid Experience:Kara, ZA, SSC, first two bosses in TK

A little about yourself: I turned 21 this past month, currently on disability from a past job accident so raid times are not an issue. I enjoy music, and comedy shows, not really much to tell >.>

One note is that I will not spec holy, i allready have a 70 holy paladin on Bleeding Hollow and i loathe the playstyle, although i am gathering gear to go prot at the moment.
Adrict
Adrict

Back to top Go down

70 Paladin - Accepted Empty Re: 70 Paladin - Accepted

Post  Hellohkitty Sat May 03, 2008 7:41 pm

I take it your experience is on your other paladin. What fights in those instances do you know?

Another tank would be a great asset, but, as you said, you really don't have much gear. I suggest being in the guild as a friend that way you can do 5-mans/heroics/kara with us as ret (until you get more gear). Once you feel your gear is sufficient to MT/OT kara then we'd bump you up to applicant and start from there.
Hellohkitty
Hellohkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrict Sun May 04, 2008 4:45 am

Well, in all honesty i would prefer to stay retribution, although i dont have any problem picking up gear for prot so i could respec if there is a need for another tank.

i pretty much know kara and ZA from a healers standpoint, although i was drunk when we did TK so i dont remember much of it.
Adrict
Adrict

Back to top Go down

Post  Zillaana Sun May 04, 2008 10:51 am

We already have 1 ret pally that is pretty reliable, but specs and availability can change. If you build up a good ret set we'll see how you do as ret.

Zillaana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down