Trade Goods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arkhandris - Accepted

2 posters

Go down

Arkhandris - Accepted Empty Arkhandris - Accepted

Post  Arkhandris Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:01 pm

**NOTE: After discussion with Zillaana, he/she requested an application thread be posted. I will direct the others from my guild who are interested, to reply to this thread with their own information. This is my personal character's. Thanks

--Arkh

ADMIN NOTE: I am splitting the other applications off of this into their own topics for easier reading / evaluation. Please continue to post your app here and I will make it its own topic.
Thanks,
Hellohkitty

Character Name: Arkhandris

Class: 70 Hunter

Armory Link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arthas&n=Arkhandris

Stats (If your armory shows off spec gear): Armory is updated now, removed stat snapshot.

Raid Experience: Only 11/11 Karazhan, 2/6 ZA, 2/2 Gruul's Lair

A little about yourself: I am currently in Armatus. Several of us are looking to get into 25-man raids, but our guild master began receiving excessive hours at work, and is thus unable to play anymore (we have not raided with him in about one and a half months).

Hours Available:
  • Over the summer, I am available at pretty much any day or any hour, Subject to an undetermined short vacation later in the summer.
  • Next Semester I will be available after 6:00 PM - 1:00 AM Server time Weekdays.
  • Any time on Weekends

Additional Information: I also have a level 70 Protection warrior, however his gear is not as good and he's not as fun to play, but he's there if needed. Armory information on him is found here.

Last edited by Arkhandris on Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Arkhandris
Arkhandris

Back to top Go down

Arkhandris - Accepted Empty Re: Arkhandris - Accepted

Post  Zillaana Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:38 pm

Seems like a great person. I look forward to doing a trial run/raid with you and your friends. =)

Zillaana

Back to top Go down