Trade Goods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jujitsubah - 70 Hunter - accepted

2 posters

Go down

Jujitsubah - 70 Hunter - accepted Empty Jujitsubah - 70 Hunter - accepted

Post  Jujitsubah Fri May 23, 2008 7:47 am

Character Name: Jujitsubah
Time Zone: same as server
Any level 50+ alts on Arthas: Virgel 66 ret pally, Tachikoma 50 enhancement shammy, Enchilada 49 twink war, Shushin 39 twink rogue

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arthas&n=Jujitsubah
Stats (If your armory shows off spec gear):

Would you consider respeccing or regemming for raids: I would but some how I don't think my spec will be an issue cookie cutter bm ftw

Raid Experience: Mostly pre-bc raiding which I know doesn't help but I would think having done nine bosses in Naxx would prepare me for anything outland can throw at me. Kara, Mag, and Gruul

Past guilds and reasons for leaving: Sold Out - left for Malganis when server xfers first opened up. Reflection - broke apart shortly before BC
from the look of things they split into ikon and explicit, I took a one year break for personal reasons, but now that the reason is gone I had more than enough free time to play wow again. Is Amazing - one of the best arena guilds on the server only wants people with 2k ratings next season, figured my days were numbered and I rly didn't do much with them any way was only there because of past ties to reflection.

Computer/Internet Specs:
no worries here

Do you have vent and/or a mic:
yes I do

A little about yourself: More of a casual player than I used to be, but I still know my class and how to play it well. raid times will be an issue for some days merely because my work schedule isn't static but I can assure you I bring my game face when I raid. I enjoy helping others in game, helped power level Adrict and Lucemferre. I enjoy bad movies, reading, and weight lifting.

Jujitsubah

Back to top Go down

Jujitsubah - 70 Hunter - accepted Empty Re: Jujitsubah - 70 Hunter - accepted

Post  hermioney Fri May 23, 2008 7:52 am

sounds great!, You've done great in all the other raids I have seen you in. I think someone already invited you to the guild so we'll take things from there.
hermioney
hermioney

Back to top Go down