Trade Goods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MuttonButton - Shadow Priest - Accepted

2 posters

Go down

MuttonButton - Shadow Priest - Accepted Empty MuttonButton - Shadow Priest - Accepted

Post  MuttonButton Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:50 pm

Character Name: Muttonbutton

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arthas&n=Muttonbutton
Stats (If your armory shows off spec gear):

Raid Experience:
Kara
ZA - killed 3 bosses
Gruul's and Mag cleared
SSC - 5/6
TK - 3/4
Killed Kazzak too

A little about yourself: I am just getting back from not playing for about a month. My previous 2 guilds died and I have been waiting for a guild to join. I apped to <No Life> but they haven't been responding to any apps.

I also have a rogue if you need one instead of a shadow priest.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arthas&n=Clockwork
MuttonButton
MuttonButton

Back to top Go down

MuttonButton - Shadow Priest - Accepted Empty Re: MuttonButton - Shadow Priest - Accepted

Post  hermioney Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:02 pm

Hello,

Nice gear on ur rogue! I will send an invite to you if I see you online in game. You can raid on either of ur characters. Raid nights are still being formed since we are relatively new but thursday and sunday from about 8-11pm are what we are doing now. If you wanted to know progression we are 4/6 ZA and full kara and trying to get ppl from 25 mans.
hermioney
hermioney

Back to top Go down

MuttonButton - Shadow Priest - Accepted Empty Re: MuttonButton - Shadow Priest - Accepted

Post  hermioney Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:11 pm

o forgot to mention you can see the other forums now, if u could post nights u are available for raiding that would be great.
hermioney
hermioney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down