Trade Goods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enhancement shaman!! What's up folks! - Accepted

2 posters

Go down

Enhancement shaman!! What's up folks! - Accepted Empty Enhancement shaman!! What's up folks! - Accepted

Post  Lesphynx Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:36 pm

Character Name: Lesphynx

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arthas&n=Lesphynx
Stats (If your armory shows off spec gear): oh and btw don't worry about my spec atm, i know it's bad was just trying it for pvp but i got a solid pve spec for raiding!

Raid Experience: ZG, MC, BWL, Kara, Gruul's lair, ZA

A little about yourself: Well I guess i can say i'm a core player haha, been playing this game for over 2 years now so i basicly know what's going on, I have 4 level 70s so far, 3 alliance and 1 horde. Well i'm a dedicated player and I really enjoy raiding with other people that actually put effort into raiding and who look to go foward instead of just getting free loots. I used to be on arthas a couple months ago with this shaman, i was named headshock and i had a 70 druid too named feeral, i xfered both of em to go play with friends but i'm back on arthas cuz i missed people here hehe. So this is about it!

Lesphynx

Back to top Go down

Enhancement shaman!! What's up folks! - Accepted Empty Re: Enhancement shaman!! What's up folks! - Accepted

Post  Zillaana Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:11 am

I'm def. interested in an enhancement shammy. Contact myself, hermioney, craiggless or lunariann to do a trial run.

Zillaana

Back to top Go down

Enhancement shaman!! What's up folks! - Accepted Empty Re: Enhancement shaman!! What's up folks! - Accepted

Post  Zillaana Sun May 04, 2008 11:35 am

I'll try and contact you for a run. It's a little hectic here. It's finals week for many of our officers.

Zillaana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down